Turing Test Turing Test

Good adaptation, but could be better and longer

I read the original story before I watched this because one of the reviews basically said this was a bad adaptation. I thought it was a good adaptation in a lot of factors, but I do agree with that guy that the intent of mystery of the original story was missing here. If that was your intent in this movie, it wasn't enough for me to be unsure of my guess. If your intent was to simply creep us out, it wasn't long enough to kind of build up the spookiness.

I do realize that you didn't have much time to make this better or whatnot. I'm reviewing just on what I watched.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

That was hilarious!

Hahaha that was great. It emphasizes a lot of the usual cliche and common stories of mainstream animes. And you're right, this episode does explain everything. I'm sure the next episode will explain everything. Again.

"This explains everything!" Haha. Favorite part.

Ring Of Fire - Ring Of Fire -

wtf

Ok. 3 things:
- it wasn't funny.
- the joke could've been done better.
- rating is wrong.

Poor execution, poor joke, poor rating.

Tree Troopers Tree Troopers

This is fun!

I got a score of 231662. Although I thought this was really hard at the first try (as I died fairly quickly), I decided to give it another shot, but with a different strategy, and I was able to actually finish the thing. Overall, this is really fun.

However, there are a few things that I don't like about this:
- Archers, leaf shrubs, and the turrets (flower and pollen) are pretty much useless.
- Main big War Factory's health gets completely full again when it gets upgraded (I almost killed the damn thing many times right when it upgrades).
- Tutorial chapters are sometimes repetitive and I didn't know what I was really getting into until the game actually started.
- Mostly constant clicking (it gets tiring after 5 minutes of clicking).

But, overall, this is major fun. I do agree that this is hard the first time, but it made me use a different strategy for the second and third time. Just frustrating that the War Factory's health is always going back to full whenever it gets upgraded.

Oh, and isn't the plural for cactus, "cacti", not "cactuses"? Minor spelling error, but it bothered me. Haha.

8/10

The Timewaster Ultra The Timewaster Ultra

I'm sure this is a great game

I'm sure this is a great game and the name truly suggests its purpose. However, I can't go far in the game without spending one hour because I'm colorblind (so I have to click each button every round to see which one is the right color). Haha.

NG Office Adventure v1.3 NG Office Adventure v1.3

Haha

The way to get Mike's and Luis's talk was annoying. That's the only thing I don't like about this, uh, tribute and gift.

And I love how the game gave an insult after completing all of the challenges (under 1 minute was a bit hard).

I didn't even notice the Walkthrough button until finishing the 4th challenge. And once again the game gave another insult. Haha.

=The Silent Sentinel= =The Silent Sentinel=

Definitely not Asian

I can somewhat hear why people would say it sounds Asian, but those people have not listened to enough medieval and/or old Asian music.

You definitely have captured the calm medieval style. Well done. It's a good loop as well.

Hades responds:

Thanks a lot, man! Nice to hear that someone thinks that this sounds more medieval than asian. ;D